Sunday, May 17, 2009

Raspberry Suite Challenge 6 Card

I seem to have caught the challenge bug this morning. Here I am again, posting my card for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Challenge 6! The colors were so yummy that I couldn't resist. I even busted out my Cool Carribean cardstock from retirement for this one! I love love love the cool carribean color too...wish Stampin'Up! still had it so I could stock up on the cardstock. I only have a coveted 6 sheets left! Without further adieu, here's the card I made.
I am really happy with how this card turned out. It's such a cheery little color combo and I do love me the butterfly! I used the polka dot acetate window sheet to layer over the cool carribean butterfly. Here's a closer view.The cameo coral polka dots are punched out 1/2" circles. You like? Hope so!
Here's the recipe:
*Cool Carribean, Cameo Coral, and Shimmery White Cardstock
*Window Sheets
*Beautiful Butterflies and Scallop Circle Big Shot dies
*Circle cutter
*Cheep Talk stamp set
*Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Chocolate Chip classic stamp pad
*1/2" circle punch, slot punch
Have a good one and I'll catch you guys later!


17 comments:

Rochelle said...

Oh! This is so cute! The polka-dots are great and the polka-dot acetate over the butterfly is such a great touch!

Andrea said...

This is so beautiful.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super fun!!! Love the shape, polka dots and crod brad. Fabulous job on the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Randee E said...

oooh so pretty! Love the round card. Great job on the color challenge!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Very cute! I love your card! Awesome job! :)

Scrapping Julie said...

so cute. i LOVE the butterfly

Sue Lelli said...

Love the acetate over the butterfly! Too cute!

KatieTurtle said...

I love this card!

muriel said...

so cute !! I love it

Krista said...

Cute card !!

Winter said...

So cute! I just love circle cards! :)

ceecee said...

Your card makes me happy! I love the big polka-dots!!!
CC

BethieJ said...

LOVE the circle card!! Love those polka dots too!!

Amy said...

Love your punched polka dots and the dotted acetate overlay on your butterfly!

Winter said...

Congrats on top pick!

Mimi said...

Congrats on making the spotlight!

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous! :)